Let’s be honest; it can be hard to get your patients coming back for their routine appointments. And as dental industry experts, we can’t say we’re surprised – about 36% of patients have dental anxiety, an issue that keeps patients from attending their appointments and possibly leading to further […]
About Leah Dennis
Posts by Leah Dennis:
Whether you are a practice owner or office administrator, your patient’s privacy has to be kept to a high standard. In today’s world, privacy has never been more important. Patients are trusting your practice to keep their medical and personal information safe.
When you love working directly with patients, it can be easy to let the patient growth pieces of your dental practice slip down your daily to-do list.
- 20/08/21: Why Is a Recall System So Important to a Dental Practice?
- 08/06/21: How to Make Sure Your Dental Practice Follows Privacy Laws (HIPAA & PIPEDA)
- 12/05/21: 10 Ways to Increase Patient Volume in Your Dental Practice
- 10/05/21: How to Tailor Messages to Your Target Dental Patients
- 09/04/21: How To Manage Time for Emergencies in Your Dental Practice