The Power of 1, 2, 3 Recall Recognizing the power of recall is imperative to ensure your patients remain your patients. Even with the most advanced recall systems, you need to know how to use it effectively to benefit your practice.
Repeat business accounts for, on average, about 82% of a practice’s revenue, and that revenue depends on effective patient recall. Patient recall is the most effective way to grow your practice and can even increase practice revenues between 15% to 20% without having to spend additional funds on […]
Great leadership leads to greater freedom and personal satisfaction, as well as greater responsibility. To demonstrate leadership and self-management in a dental workplace is vital that practice owners:
- 20/08/21: Why Is a Recall System So Important to a Dental Practice?
- 08/06/21: How to Make Sure Your Dental Practice Follows Privacy Laws (HIPAA & PIPEDA)
- 12/05/21: 10 Ways to Increase Patient Volume in Your Dental Practice
- 10/05/21: How to Tailor Messages to Your Target Dental Patients
- 09/04/21: How To Manage Time for Emergencies in Your Dental Practice