Whether you are a practice owner or office administrator, your patient’s privacy has to be kept to a high standard. In today’s world, privacy has never been more important. Patients are trusting your practice to keep their medical and personal information safe.
Category: Office Administrator
When you love working directly with patients, it can be easy to let the patient growth pieces of your dental practice slip down your daily to-do list.
At the risk of sounding cliche, 2020 was a year like no other. As the world changed around us (sometimes day-by-day), many were wondering what the costs of the pandemic were going to look like in 2021 and beyond.
- 20/08/21: Why Is a Recall System So Important to a Dental Practice?
- 08/06/21: How to Make Sure Your Dental Practice Follows Privacy Laws (HIPAA & PIPEDA)
- 12/05/21: 10 Ways to Increase Patient Volume in Your Dental Practice
- 10/05/21: How to Tailor Messages to Your Target Dental Patients
- 09/04/21: How To Manage Time for Emergencies in Your Dental Practice