RecallMax is all about helping you improve your patient experience.
Category: Office Administrator (2)
Here’s a little bit of math for you: patients equal money. It’s shocking, we know, but this is something that rings true for all dental practitioners. However, most revenue isn’t made from new patients; it’s made from your regular ones.
First Impressions Are Key Making a lasting positive first impression can go a long way with patients, as friendly and efficient care can turn an uncomfortable experience at least mildly enjoyable. The first impression can be a phone call, email, or face-to-face visit.
- 20/08/21: Why Is a Recall System So Important to a Dental Practice?
- 08/06/21: How to Make Sure Your Dental Practice Follows Privacy Laws (HIPAA & PIPEDA)
- 12/05/21: 10 Ways to Increase Patient Volume in Your Dental Practice
- 10/05/21: How to Tailor Messages to Your Target Dental Patients
- 09/04/21: How To Manage Time for Emergencies in Your Dental Practice