Though patients come into contact with a variety of team members and different areas during each visit, the patient views their visit as one continuous flow of experience. This flow from one section to another is viewed, in the end, as a single experience that leaves the patient either satisfied or […]
Category: Office Administrator (5)
The difference between successful and unsuccessful organizations is whether or not they view patient complaints as a nuisance or an opportunity for improvement.
At some point, every practice will experience service issues. To help ensure your team has the skills to resolve service issues successfully and maintain patient loyalty, here are a few strategies you can employ:
- 20/08/21: Why Is a Recall System So Important to a Dental Practice?
- 08/06/21: How to Make Sure Your Dental Practice Follows Privacy Laws (HIPAA & PIPEDA)
- 12/05/21: 10 Ways to Increase Patient Volume in Your Dental Practice
- 10/05/21: How to Tailor Messages to Your Target Dental Patients
- 09/04/21: How To Manage Time for Emergencies in Your Dental Practice