First Impressions Are Key Making a lasting positive first impression can go a long way with patients, as friendly and efficient care can turn an uncomfortable experience at least mildly enjoyable. The first impression can be a phone call, email, or face-to-face visit.
Category: Office Manager (3)
Asking for payment may seem obvious. After all, it’s what keeps the lights on and the doors open. However, collecting from your patients can be easier said than done.
Why are Recall Systems Important? Dental recall systems help keep track of patient progress when undergoing specific treatments, keeping the status of your patients’ wellbeing correct and up-to-date. Scheduling regular recall appointments can ensure your patients receive the best quality of care.
- 20/08/21: Why Is a Recall System So Important to a Dental Practice?
- 08/06/21: How to Make Sure Your Dental Practice Follows Privacy Laws (HIPAA & PIPEDA)
- 12/05/21: 10 Ways to Increase Patient Volume in Your Dental Practice
- 10/05/21: How to Tailor Messages to Your Target Dental Patients
- 09/04/21: How To Manage Time for Emergencies in Your Dental Practice