About 20 years ago, I realized the attention we had placed on recall system management was not only contributing to hygiene department growth – it was also contributing to dentist chair productivity as well. I came to understand that recall system effectiveness directly contributed to overall […]
Category: Office Manager (5)
Did you know that between 25% and 35% of the average worker’s day is spent fixing yesterday’s problems and mistakes? This type of work is inefficient, costs practices valuable time and resources, and increase staff stress levels.
A team can only be successful if every member commits to working together to achieve common goals, and does their best to help ensure that those goals are met. A successful team member understands that their individual aspirations for success and team goals are interdependent, not mutually […]
- 20/08/21: Why Is a Recall System So Important to a Dental Practice?
- 08/06/21: How to Make Sure Your Dental Practice Follows Privacy Laws (HIPAA & PIPEDA)
- 12/05/21: 10 Ways to Increase Patient Volume in Your Dental Practice
- 10/05/21: How to Tailor Messages to Your Target Dental Patients
- 09/04/21: How To Manage Time for Emergencies in Your Dental Practice