The business administration side of your dental practice can be one of the most challenging, rewarding, and simultaneously distracting duties you’ll have.
Category: Practice Owner (3)
Buying a Practice or Starting Your Own? There’s a lot to consider when becoming a practice owner. From hiring, to software, to waiting room furniture, getting started can be daunting. Here are 10 things to consider before opening your doors.
Asking for payment may seem obvious. After all, it’s what keeps the lights on and the doors open. However, collecting from your patients can be easier said than done.
- 20/08/21: Why Is a Recall System So Important to a Dental Practice?
- 08/06/21: How to Make Sure Your Dental Practice Follows Privacy Laws (HIPAA & PIPEDA)
- 12/05/21: 10 Ways to Increase Patient Volume in Your Dental Practice
- 10/05/21: How to Tailor Messages to Your Target Dental Patients
- 09/04/21: How To Manage Time for Emergencies in Your Dental Practice