Why Your Practice Needs Dental-Specific Software There are many software solutions out there and it can be daunting to select just one for your dental practice. When you’re making your decision, one of the most important factors you can consider is experience with your specialty.
Category: Practice Owner (4)
Repeat business accounts for, on average, about 82% of a practice’s revenue, and that revenue depends on effective patient recall. Patient recall is the most effective way to grow your practice and can even increase practice revenues between 15% to 20% without having to spend additional funds on […]
Great leadership leads to greater freedom and personal satisfaction, as well as greater responsibility. To demonstrate leadership and self-management in a dental workplace is vital that practice owners:
- 20/08/21: Why Is a Recall System So Important to a Dental Practice?
- 08/06/21: How to Make Sure Your Dental Practice Follows Privacy Laws (HIPAA & PIPEDA)
- 12/05/21: 10 Ways to Increase Patient Volume in Your Dental Practice
- 10/05/21: How to Tailor Messages to Your Target Dental Patients
- 09/04/21: How To Manage Time for Emergencies in Your Dental Practice