At the risk of sounding cliche, 2020 was a year like no other. As the world changed around us (sometimes day-by-day), many were wondering what the costs of the pandemic were going to look like in 2021 and beyond.
Blog | RecallMax
Preparing for the Unexpected Although 2020 has been a year full of unexpected challenges, overall, it has taught all businesses how to be resilient and prepare for unknown future changes. What you’ve learned in 2020 can help you effectively adapt future plans to ensure you have the knowledge and […]
Many people assume the hardest part of becoming a successful dentist is the necessary education, but the real challenges often appear once you start running your practice. How can you continue to reliably grow your patient base while attending to all your other responsibilities?
- 20/08/21: Why Is a Recall System So Important to a Dental Practice?
- 08/06/21: How to Make Sure Your Dental Practice Follows Privacy Laws (HIPAA & PIPEDA)
- 12/05/21: 10 Ways to Increase Patient Volume in Your Dental Practice
- 10/05/21: How to Tailor Messages to Your Target Dental Patients
- 09/04/21: How To Manage Time for Emergencies in Your Dental Practice