Here’s a little bit of math for you: patients equal money. It’s shocking, we know, but this is something that rings true for all dental practitioners. However, most revenue isn’t made from new patients; it’s made from your regular ones.
Blog | RecallMax
The business administration side of your dental practice can be one of the most challenging, rewarding, and simultaneously distracting duties you’ll have.
Buying a Practice or Starting Your Own? There’s a lot to consider when becoming a practice owner. From hiring, to software, to waiting room furniture, getting started can be daunting. Here are 10 things to consider before opening your doors.
- 20/08/21: Why Is a Recall System So Important to a Dental Practice?
- 08/06/21: How to Make Sure Your Dental Practice Follows Privacy Laws (HIPAA & PIPEDA)
- 12/05/21: 10 Ways to Increase Patient Volume in Your Dental Practice
- 10/05/21: How to Tailor Messages to Your Target Dental Patients
- 09/04/21: How To Manage Time for Emergencies in Your Dental Practice